With the hustle and bustle of the season — especially in the unusual stress of this pandemic — the joy of peace and calm is much sought after right now. For many, these calm moments can look a bit different — warm flames in the fireplace and a favorite holiday flick; reading all the holiday cards on Christmas day over a coffee and holiday cookie; a hike outdoors; or a long walk with the dog with light falling snow.
According to zenhabits.net, there are things we can do every day to maintain our calm state such as having a morning ritual that involves meditation or a few yoga poses; reducing noise; not taking things so personally; or simply, being grateful. Practicing gratitude can have an enormous impact on our lives. It calms the nerves and the mind.
No matter what calm looks like to you, we know it when we receive it and we are oh so thankful for these moments…these gifts.
At Kradle, we are passionate about two things — our dogs and a sense of calm. There’s that word again…Calm. Well, this is The Calming Dog Blog after all!
When it comes to gift giving, we all have a desire to deliver that special gift that rings true to the recipient, to surprise and truly delight those to whom we give. What better way to give in this one-heck-of-a-year, 2020, than to deliver the gift of calm for everyone on your holiday list!
Choose the gift of calm! In the spirit of calm and the holiday gift giving season, we wanted to share our gift idea list below.
- Aromatherapy items such as candles or diffusers. Voluspa delivers de-stressing scents such as amazing woody fragrances like “Baltic Amber” or “Moso Bamboo” (a Kradle content staff fave!).
- Cozy sweater or socks. These Sherpa lined socks look to do the trick!
- A simple note of gratitude with a heartfelt message of thanks. Check out the gratitude card collection on etsy.com for added gift-giving flair.
- A comfy blanket from Tuft & Needle or this gravity blanket that’s weighted to deliver a hug-like sense of calm.
- An infinity pillow. It’s great for travel or any time relaxing and napping!
- Cards Against Anxiety, a novel deck of 25 cards aimed at reducing our stress.
- For our dogs, give the gift of calm with natural calming CBD solutions from Kradle. A gift — for you and your pet — that keeps giving well into the new year and all year long.
Click here to start shopping for Kradle products. Enjoy the gift of calm this holiday season and beyond!